A Pocket Diaper is a very versatile Cloth Diaper that suits both daytime as well as nighttime diapering needs.
Pocket Shell + Absorbent Insert
A Pocket Diaper consists of a waterproof, breathable outer shell (usually made of PUL) with rise snaps and hip snaps/velcro closure. This shell is sewn with a stay-dry inner lining (usually made of Microfleece or Microsuede) in such a way that it forms a pocket opening at one/either ends for stuffing the absorbent insert. You are also free to use a homemade flat as a Pocket Diaper insert.
Daytime as well as nighttime diapering
- Adjust the rise settings of the Pocket shell
- Stuff the absorbent insert of your choice into the pocket opening and wear it on the baby bum
- Whether peed or pooped, the entire diaper including the Pocket shell and the insert should be tossed into the laundry routine
Why choose Pocket Diapers?
- Versatality - In Pocket Diapers, the absorbency can be increased or decreased as per your choice. So, they work wonders for daytime as well as nighttime diapering.
- Dries quickly - As the shell and inserts are detachable, they take lesser time to dry as compared to other diapers like All-in-ones
- Friendly on the bum - In most Pocket Diapers, the stay-dry lining works excellent in keeping the baby bum dry. Your little one will be free to enjoy calma and relaxed sleep and playtime in Pocket Diapers